Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Total Nutrition

Today I had an awesome experience at Total Nutrition and since some of you have been asking me about supplements, pre-workout, post workout, fish oils, protein powder, and the other thousands of options out there I thought I would make it easier and say ask the experts. So here is my commercial for Total Nutrition, it is health supplements store that provides you with a plan that best suits YOUR needs. Each staff member there is highly educated on each product and how they will effect your body. Wanna burn fat? Turn up the intensity on that work out? Have a little extra concentration?  At Total Nutrition they look at your specific needs and what nutrition plan and supplements will work best for your goals. I went in today  and found out about some new products and pre-work out mixes that I can not wait to try out and let you know how they work! (PS ladies they have a cute staff so you might not wanna go right after a workout like I did ;)) It is located on Mockingbird and Greenville (kinda by North Park off of 75). It is worth the visit if no other reason just to learn about what they have and how you can improve your total health! Click here to check out there facebook page
PS They also sale Quest bars which are not easy to find and I will have a whole blog written about them coming soon!
Love always,
Keli K.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I'll definitely have to try them. I've lost some more weight since we last saw each other, but I think I've hit a plateau again. They should be able to help. How much do you pay for your products so I can price about how much it would be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It honestly just depends on what all you are going to use. It is definetly not cheap but will take you off that plateau. For my visits it is usually around 100 but that lasts me a good while on product. The guy who helped me was Cody and he was the bomb dot com!

      Delete