Tuesday, August 21, 2012

~~~Life Update~~~

Its been a few days since I have been able to update you all on some fat busting strategies but have no fear soon recipes and workouts are on there way! As for now here's whats going on in the world of Keli...
So some know some do not but I have recently moved back to Dallas and will be finishing my last few classes with Texas Tech online! So basically I am looking for a new best friend... any takers? I also will be headed to see my brother in Brooklyn and we will running in the Race for the Cure in New York ALSO I will be there during New York fashion week so I will have to come back and let you know what to expect spring 2013. ;) Pageant season starts off here pretty quickly so I will have to keep you posted on how all that goes. I guess that is the summery! Have a healthy day!
Love always,
Keli K.
"I who loved you through the darkest..." -Romans 5:8

3 comments:

  1. Hey Keli!
    This is Cassie Aston, Becky Giles grand daughter, I just recently moved back to Dallas as well :) If you ever need a workout buddy don't be shy to ask! Im always looking for someone to workout with or just go for a run! By the way I love your blog, I always look for people who inspire me to be motivated to a more healthier lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie I would love to get our fitness on or hang out let me know when you are free!!!

      Delete