1. Bring a friend- having someone else to talk to can make the time fly by. This also gives you the opportunity to not only get caught up with your cardio buddy but someone to hold you accountable to finishing.
2. YouTube- I love YouTube. One of my favorite things to do is look up inspirational speeches, sermons, or songs to keep me going
3. Playlist- an awesome playlist can make your workout much more enjoyable. Find one that channels your current mood and get after it!
4. Audio book- I love listening to books on tape. Listen to one that makes you want to hear more this will give you something to look forward to when you hit the gym.
5. TV Show- do you have a show you watch weekly? Try watching it at the gym. That kills two birds with one stone and you will find yourself finished with that elliptical in no time!
I hope these tips help your cardio session and your one step closer to your fitness goals!