Sunday, September 2, 2012

A big WHY?

Weight lose has so many factors calories,carbs, starch, fat, cardio, water, sodium, weight training the list could go for days. So many of us sit around and beat ourselves up with the how? How will I lose the weight? How can I burn calories? How can I be happy and diet? How come my jeans still don't fit? Blah blah blah but stop and ask yourself today why? Why do you want to lose weight? Many would say for health reasons but most the time that's not really true for the majority of people. Let me tell you some real whys that I've heard: why? To finally wear that dress, to make my ex hate that he left, to have something to be proud of, to be smaller than my sister, to wear a swimsuit confidently, to get my family to respect me, so I'm not the fat girl, so I can finally get a date, so I can run in a Marathon... The list goes on and on but ultimately get truly honest with yourself about YOUR Why and the how will take care of itself!
Love always,
Keli K.
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment