Thursday, July 19, 2012

Yesterday you said tomorrow.

Excuses. I have a million each and everyday. Its too hot, its too cold, my head hurts, I don't feel good, I am going out, not enough time, I am having lunch with a friend, it never works, and my favorite is I WILL START TOMORROW. The never ending cycle of starting tomorrow and feeling like a hopeful failure. One thing I teach in my school program with the Miss Texas Organization is to be honest with yourself. So lets get to it! Take a moment to figure out what your excuse is. Share your excuse with me and one by one over time I want to try each one of them out and see how we can get past it. If you want it bad enough you will make it happen if you don't you will make an excuse. Look deep inside and figure out why you want to lose weight and then don't let that go. I want to not only be healthy and pass on healthy habits to those around but I want to win swimsuit at Miss Texas next year. Big goal, big dream, difficult yes, but doable... why not? We need to let our WHY be bigger than our How and our goals will be more attainable than ever!
Love always, 
Keli K.
"That voice inside your head that tells you it will never happen is a liar."

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit I am the queen at making excuses. I hate the way I look and feel but the excuse is "It is too hot" or "I have too much to do" or "I am to exhausted" but the bottom line is am I willing to continue living life the way it is or am I going to get up off my rear and do something about it? Am I going to be a good steward of the body God gave me and live out all the days he destined for me or am I going to continue the way I have been and then ultimately not be able to do all the God has called me to do? So I have made a choice to get up off my rear and get to doing what I need to do to be healthy. Even when it is hard.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete