Sunday, July 15, 2012

And tomorrow we begin

So here I am stepping into the world of "blog" whatever that means! I wanted to start a public diary where I can share fitness tips, fashion, recipes, and chat about what is going on in my life of pageantry! Let me share who I am I compete in pageants but long before that I was the overweight girl who had no self esteem. I have now fully embraced a healthy lifestyle, lost 90 pounds and am getting a degree in Exercise and Sports Science. Last week was Miss Texas and after a full 7 days of completely disregarding my diet and exercise I have decided that I want to be Miss America. So lets make it happen! Here is where I want to chart this journey, the next 51 weeks to Miss Texas. I also want to use this to encourage others and help people stay motivated about following their dreams and getting fit! Since I am starting tomorrow though.... I should probably go finish that brownie!
Love always,
Keli K.
Jer. 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment