Monday, July 16, 2012

The Greatest Question ever.

Today was the day! I got started on my future, and one part of my future that some of you know others may not is that I have been debating returning back to Texas Tech this fall. I have made pros/cons lists, called on the advice of my family and most importantly prayed about it. At the end of the day coming home or staying there seemed pretty level but then I had to reflect on the greatest question ever.... In light of my past experiences, my current circumstances, and my future hopes and dreams what would be the wise decision to make? While Lubbock is an amazing place to attend college, my future is here in Dallas. I have my pageant support system, my church, my family, my gym, and just a better all around since of who I am. When I am out there I just can't seem to find myself. If we are going to pursue a relationship with the Lord, the idea of becoming Miss America, and ultimately becoming the best Keli I can be then Dallas it is!

Ok so there's that, I went on a walk/jog with my gay BFF (every girl needs one) and it was like being a therapy we have the BEST time together. Diet went well today, I can  honestly say I feel so much better already without all that nasty food in my system. Food matters people! I have more energy and just feel better about myself kicking those fatty foods back out! Well I will keep you posted on any new findings in my life!
Love always,
Keli K.

Prov. 31:1

No comments:

Post a Comment