Saturday, July 27, 2013

Bikini babe in 20 mins...

I get emails all the time about how people want to change their lives and lose weight but do not have time. First of all, it is 80% diet 20% workout. This idea is still hard for me to wrap my head around but never the less this means it SHOULD be "easy" for you to make the time. I personally enjoy exercises and my time in gym. It is therapeutic for me. I turn on my Jesus music and get after it. All that said, your workout does not have to be hours long. In fact you can do a shorter workout with more intensity (you can't have it both ways short and easy... I know sorry...). Below you will find a 20 minute workout you can do ANYWHERE! So get offline and get to work! Your dream body is waiting for you.
Love always, 
Keli K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment